How to make small talk
Learn the tips and tricks for talking to clients and colleagues alike.
Talk about problems and give advice
Learn what to do if someone asks you for advice about a problem or complaint and learn how to ask for advice yourself.
How to handle serious subjects
How to use various levels of language such as indirect language and irony to discuss various serious subjects, like conversing about bad news or engaging in a friendly debate.
Courses tailored to your needs
We are adapting our lessons to the needs of your company and employees, to make sure that you learn what you truly need. That’s why each package is including a needs analysis interview prior to the lessons.
Skilled and experienced native teachers
Our qualified teachers are carefully selected to offer you the most professional service possible. They are talented, inspiring, and all native speakers.
We operate around your schedule. If you have a presentation due in a day or even a few hours, your dedicated LinguajoyPro Contact Person will arrange the needed support. The Contact Person’s main goal is to make all your language training related planning, tailoring, scheduling and communications easy and flexible. With distant learning tools, we are even able to reach colleagues abroad, 24/7.
- Module 1:Small talk
- Module 2:Likes, dislikes, interests
- Module 3:Problems and advices
- Module 4:Opinions
- Module 5:Serious subjects
- For 1 person:625€
- For a group of 5 persons:3125€
- For a group of 10 people:3375€
The LinguajoyPro package includes:
- Pre-assessment of the student’s language level (ref. European CERF)
- Needs analysis interview
- Professionally tailored curriculum and lesson plans to the needs of the student
- All study materials
- An experienced and encouraging native teacher
- LinguajoyPro Podcasts, to keep learning on the go
- Dedicated Linguajoy contact person