Practice the different vowel and consonant sounds
By using examples and exercises, strengthen your pronunciation of the vowels and consonants of the English language.
How to stress words and syllables appropriately
Learn how the stress of a word or syllable can change the meaning of the word or the sentence. You will be able to use appropriate stress to mirror the rhythm of the language.
Use intonation to get your message across
English is more than just what you say, it’s how you say it. By learning appropriate intonation, you can be sure that the message you want to say, is the message that is heard.
Courses tailored to your needs
We are adapting our lessons to the needs of your company and employees, to make sure that you learn what you truly need. That’s why each package is including a needs analysis interview prior to the lessons.
Skilled and experienced native teachers
Our qualified teachers are carefully selected to offer you the most professional service possible. They are talented, inspiring, and all native speakers.
We operate around your schedule. If you have a presentation due in a day or even a few hours, your dedicated LinguajoyPro Contact Person will arrange the needed support. The Contact Person’s main goal is to make all your language training related planning, tailoring, scheduling and communications easy and flexible. With distant learning tools, we are even able to reach colleagues abroad, 24/7.
- Module 1 and 2:Vowel sounds
- Module 3 and 4:Consonant sounds
- Module 5:Syllable stress
- Module 6:Word stress
- Module 7 and 8:Intonation
- Module 9:Putting it all together
- Module 10:Practicum
- For 1 person:1250€
- For a group of 5 persons:6250€
- For a group of 10 people:6750€
The LinguajoyPro package includes:
- Pre-assessment of the student’s language level (ref. European CERF)
- Needs analysis interview
- Professionally tailored curriculum and lesson plans to the needs of the student
- All study materials
- An experienced and encouraging native teacher
- LinguajoyPro Podcasts, to keep learning on the go
- Dedicated Linguajoy contact person